I am enjoying this pen. In fact, I bought it to replace the same exact model. So you can say I'm a fan of the product. I've used other pens (such as the Micro G and similar) and have found this to be a massive improvement to those style smaller pens.
What I like:
* Well made. The material (I got the blue one) has a nice feel to it.
* Universal charge port - not only is it the same USB cord you most likely already have lying around your house, but you can now use the pen while it is charging. Pretty convenient.
* The pen gives out nice strong hits. You feel it and it's just a lot better than other ones that I have used in this regard.
* Discrete - still looks like a regular e-cig.
Here's what I don't like:
* It can run a bit hot and burn your throat a little. This is especially true if you have a fully charged battery and a clean, barely-used atomizer. It'll burn through your material quickly but also it can hurt your throat a bit.
THIS COULD BE IMPROVED! If a variable voltage battery were offered, you could lower the voltage with a new coil, and then raise voltage as there is more gunk and junk insulating the element.
At the end of the day, it's a good product. Better than many of the other ones that I have tried.