Standard = Whip does not attach to heat element.
Hands Free = Whip attaches to heat element.
Glass Vaporbrothers EZ Change Whip™
The innovation continues at Vaporbrothers with the brand new EZ Change Whip Kit. Makes changing screens easy as 1, 2, 3. In addition, this is the first whip on the market to eliminate the need for metal by using a ceramic screen.
A high temperature silicone sleeve that houses the ceramic screen connects the glass whip tip to the glass whip handle, allowing the user to change the screen in about 2 seconds. No more wrestling the screen into the whip
Note: No longer the standard tip.
Glass EZ Change Whip Vaporbrothers
Please note the Vapor Brothers EZ Change Whip works with ONLY Original Vaporbrothers Vaporizers. The Hands Free Whip Tip for the Vaporbrothers Easy Change Whip Kit is not compatible with the following Vaporizers:
- Aroma Classic Vaporizer
- California Vaporizer
- Easy Vape Vaporizer
- Got Vape Aroma Classic Vaporizer
- Hot Box Vaporizer
- Pure Vaporizer
- Silver Surfer Vaporizer
- VaporWarez Vaporizer
- VaporTower Vaporizer
- Vapor Box Vaporizer
- Vapor King Vaporizer
- Vapor Prince (VP) Vaporizer
- Vaporite Vaporizer
- and any other Vaporbrothers knock-off.
VaporWarehouse is the only official authorized online retailer for Vaporbrothers products.
EZ Change Whip Assembly Instructions:
1. Insert the Whip Handle and Mouthpiece onto the Hose (moisten the glass to insert).
2. Push the Whip Grip onto the Whip Handle
3. Place a Ceramic Screen in the open end of the Whip Grip.
4. Insert Whip Tip into open end of the Whip Grip, holding the Ceramic Screen firmly inside.
Tips: You can play around with this setup. the Whip Grip accepts 0.625" screens of any type (including the Vaporbrothers Mini .625" Screen). For better filtering and less particles in your mouth, place an additional Ceramic Screen in the other end of the Whip Grip. Never use brass screens.
1. Disassembly is easy if you "bend" the glass parts at the Whip Grip until they come apart.
2. DO NOT disassemble while glass is hot!
Vaporbrothers EZ Change Whip Cleaning:
1. Clean your Whip Grip by soaking it separately in alcohol or boiling water. the longer you soak it, the cleaner it will become. Save the solution for soaking the glass parts and ceramic screen later. The Whip Grip should not soak with any other item to ensure the silicone does not get contaminated.
2. Clean the glass parts and ceramic screen by removing the whip grip with the tip still attached. Be careful that the glass has cooled down before disassembly. Route the holes of the screen with a small paper clip and blow through the back of the whip grip to dislodge additional material. For complete cleaning, soak the parts in alcohol, boiling water, or your favorite cleaning solution.
3. Cleaning the hose can be difficult, Vaporbrothers recommends replacing it with a new one. Never use alcohol on the hose.
EZ Change Whip Warning:
1. Wait for the glass to cool down before disassembly.
2. If a glass piece breaks, disassemble very carefully. Do not inhale from chipped or cracked glass.
3. The pick tool may break the ceramic screen if you stick it in the holes. Use a paper clip or thin wire.
OEM Vapor Brothers Glass EZ Change Vaporizer Whip™ Kit
Works with Hands Free Vaporbrothers Vaporizers only!
Vapor Brothers EZ Change Whip Kit includes:
1 - Glass Mouthpiece
1 - Clear 3' Class IV Medical Grade Hose
1 - Glass Whip Handle
2 - Ceramic Screens
3 - .625" Stainless Steel Screens
1 - Silicone Whip Grip
1 - Glass Hands Free Whip Tip - 16mm
Overall Customer Rating of
4.71 out of 5 in 3 Reviews